PDA

View Full Version : Topwholesaleshop.com Fraud - Review of top wholesale shop dropshipping scam

MoonAlice
25 Mar 2011, 09:51 AM
Been reading a good number of glowing reviews for TopWholesaleShop.com. Has anyone used them or know anything about them? The positive dearth of negative reviews makes me a tad wary. Are they really that good?

LadyInRed
25 Mar 2011, 09:56 AM
Lord no, topwholesaleshop.com (TWS) is a major scam, and one that extends to fabricate reviews on the owner-- James Marnley’s false-front forum site. He’s even gone so far as to post fake reviews of sites that call him out for scamming folks. TWS provides only China-produced replicas of branded products. His goods are notorious for how frequently they “go missing” in the mail. He claims to even be a certified Apple dealer, but the list of actual online dealers for Apple goodies are:

● Abt Electronics
● Amazon.com
● CDW Computer Centers
● Datavision Computer Video
● Frys.com
● J&R Computerworld
● MacConnection
● MacMall
● macZone
● Micro Center
● OnSale
● PCConnection
● Target.com
● notice the lack of TopWholesaleShop

TWS is a scam, and a long-lived one at that. It has been mostly preying on UK resellers, but the prices he offers are a temptation to pretty much anyone, especially those who are new to the game.

You can check other topwholesaleshop reviews at the following links:
- http://www.wholesaleforum.com/discuss/report-fraud-scams-12/topwholesaleshop-com-review-biggest-dropshipping-scam-around-1114/
- http://www.ripoffreport.com/organized-crime/marleys-wholesale-lt/marleys-wholesale-ltd-scammers-59a82.htm
- http://ask.alibaba.com/Q/800035915-Marleys-Wholesale-Scam-.html

DealFinder56
26 Mar 2011, 07:26 AM
It is not just topwholesaleshop.com that’s a problem, as there are a lot of sites and false-fronts used by the professional scammers behind TWS. Keep equally away from--

● topwholesaleshop.com
● select-wholesale.com
● n1best.com
● top1wholesaler.com
● justthestore.com
● thebusinessforums.co.uk
● scamforums.co.uk
● insidewholesale.co.uk
● wholesaledropshippingforums.co.uk
● n1-dropshipper.com
● wholesalextra.com
● easydropshop.com

These are all duplicate scam dropshipping and forum sites. The scam dropshippers perpetrate the same counterfeit racket as topwholesaleshop.com, and the forums are used to spread not just positive reviews, but also negative reviews about websites that have exposed their scam.

Lord no, topwholesaleshop.com (TWS) is a major scam, and one that extends to fabricate reviews on the owner-- James Marnley’s false-front forum site. He’s even gone so far as to post fake reviews of sites that call him out for scamming folks. TWS provides only China-produced replicas of branded products. His goods are notorious for how frequently they “go missing” in the mail. He claims to even be a certified Apple dealer, but the list of actual online dealers for Apple goodies are:

● Abt Electronics
● Amazon.com
● CDW Computer Centers
● Datavision Computer Video
● Frys.com
● J&R Computerworld
● MacConnection
● MacMall
● macZone
● Micro Center
● OnSale
● PCConnection
● Target.com
● notice the lack of TopWholesaleShop

TWS is a scam, and a long-lived one at that. It has been mostly preying on UK resellers, but the prices he offers are a temptation to pretty much anyone, especially those who are new to the game.

LadyInRed
15 Apr 2011, 05:27 AM
Take a look at the WhoIs info for the sites

● topwholesaleshop.com
● select-wholesale.com
● n1best.com
● top1wholesaler.com
● justthestore.com
● thebusinessforums.co.uk
● scamforums.co.uk
● insidewholesale.co.uk
● wholesaledropshippingforums.co.uk
● n1-dropshipper.com
● wholesalextra.com
● easydropshop.com

Most of them are registered to “Domains by proxy”-- an anonymising service for people wishing to keep their actual names off a site’s publicly-available WhoIs profile. Genuine business sites do not do that.

bulkbooks
10 May 2011, 06:52 AM
There is a pretty straight forward way to avoid 90% of scams-- start small, deal locally. At least, as much as you can. Stay out of China until you have established an actual business base at home, and even then you want to deal with companies you know you can trust. That said, you can get unbranded products cheaper than TopWholesaleShop.com and its clone army by going directly to the Chinese drop ship sites selling the stuff to begin with. TWS claims a lot of branded products. In fact, just about any electronics brand, plus everything from home decor to shoes. Basically, Marnley likes to make his sites claim to be as big (if not bigger than) Amazon.

yakovskii
13 Jul 2011, 11:25 AM
Lets get James Kevin Marnley and demand our money back in person.

I am planning to visit James over the next few weeks and get my money back - all £5000 of it. If anyone would like to join me in paying him a visit you'd be most welcome. The more the merrier. I cant be arsed with the courts, Id rather just get it out of him myself. Ive waited patiently for a year, now I'm not waiting anymore.

If anyone wants to come with me, send me a message.

Yakov