I am a Reseller

Are you a reseller looking for dropshippers? Do you need a review on a specific dropshipper? Do you want to learn how to use dropshipping successfully? Register today to find dropship products, dropshipping companies and dropshippers reviews free.

I am a Dropshipper

Are you a dropship supplier looking for resellers to market your products? Do you need to recruit experienced retailers to market your dropshipped products? Do you want to promote your dropship business free of charge? Register today to find and interact with dropshippees free.

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last>Last>

ZooomPC - Computer Parts Dropshipping

Hi,

I've been working on new dropshipping site offering dropshipping of Computer components for a while now, with over 4000 products available. The site is due for a full launch in 3 weeks, but prior to this im opening up the doors for those who may be interested in prices without a a fee.

Once the site is fully launched a one off subscription fee of £10 per year will be applicable.

What do we offer?
    ZooomPC offers a dropshipping service for computer components from CPUs, Hard Drives to Monitors and Printers. We understand what is required by a drop shipper from previous experience building up a business using a dropshipper. We aim to not only give you a fair price for products but to also offer good customer satisfaction as well.

Why is there a subscription fee?
    We don’t add a lot to our products to help you thrive, so we ask for a small admin fee to help us in return. There are not catches or obligations to continue a subscription at any time.

Come and view our site, with approved accounts within 24hrs of signing up. During this time you can view our prices without a fee whilst we make the final site touches.

Visit us today at www.trade.zooompc.com

Administrator
    Welcome to Dropship Forum

Your fee is reasonable, however is it really worth alienating thousands of resellers by asking for a joining fee? Can resellers view your prices before joining? Is your business registered as a Ltd company in the UK?

Thank you for the welcome

Yes and yes. Viewing is open for 3 weeks free of charge before it's fully live, thereafter only a 24hr free period. The company is fully registered as a uk LTD company (05502625 AbsoluteBoats LTD) long story about the name Happy to tell a bit more if people so wish, Zooompc is a trading name. We are also registered partners of seagate, nvidia, AMD and Intel.

Administrator
    It does sound promising

It is good that once your service will be fully live you will still offer a 24 hour free access period, but why the £10 charge thereafter?

Wouldn't you be better off qualifying resellers using other methods, for example by asking them to provide an introduction to their business, what their expectations are, where they are planning to resell your stock, a guarantee not to sell below a given % of your wholesale prices, and so on?

Many models have been laid out when deciding how to progress the business to a live state and how to will evolve for the future. A subscription fee was the best option for the business as a starting point, once a customer base has been built I hope that the need for this subscription fee can be dropped and those who have paid the fee may even get something back in return. There are many things both the consumer and the business to think about when getting started, which is one reason we are only charging £10 a year over some other dropshippers expensive monthly charges that can be double our fee.

Hi ZoomPC. I may be interested in using you but your site link doesn't work...404 error.

Hi TFU it appears to not be working if clicked on the forum. The website is up so copy and paste the link into your web browser this will get you there

Ahh yes...also my bad as I assumed that zoom only had 2 'o's. Schoolboy error on my side.

Thanks!

TFU your account is now active

Cheers!

5char