Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... Last>Last>

eSources.co.uk scam or legit - reviews please

Came across esources.co.uk, what should I make of the testimonials at https://www.esources.co.uk/premiumbuyer.php ?

Banned
    Honestly, if your looking for dropshippers it’s the best directory around mate. They have a really large choice of suppliers. The sources are fantastic, everything you need to make money from wholesale or dropshipping. The free courses and the articles are also very useful (see http://articles.esources.co.uk/).

The only directory you’ll need. Has been fighting dropship scams ever since it started. I have been following their warnings for years and it has saved me from making a lot of mistakes. Choice is vast, and if you are just starting out you may feel overwhelmed, stick to it and you'll see there is good money to be made from their sources.

My suggestion is that if a dropshipper is not in their database, do not use them, or at least ask esources to verify the dropshipper for you. They are very friendly and have offered me free research in the past. If you search for a dropshipper through Google you risk to end up on a website owned by dropshippers, and you risk reading fake positive reviews about dropshippers that are actually rip offs.

Re esources don't think twice, it's very good.

3000 dropshippers, unlimited free hosted websites, market research, ebay business handbook, local auctioneers, and insightful articles. If you can’t make it with what they offer then get out of this business.

Wow thanks everyone. I will sign up now. Thanks again for the feedback.

Administrator
    eSources is the only directory that will protect you against dropshipping scams. If you think about the extent some middlemen dropshippers are going to distance you from this directory, and if you have an understanding of business, it should be immediately clear that eSources does the business. Why would scam dropshippers go to such an extent of discrediting eSources, unless eSources was offering its members the best sources and everything you need to get started and bypass middlemen? Those who deserve the quality of the eSources service will understand this point very clearly.

The testimonials at esources premium members reviews are unequivocal, they have a postal address associated with each testimonial, and for a directory that has been around since 2004 that should clarify they are very legitimate, in fact too good for the liking of some middlemen dropshippers who are themselves using dropshippers in the eSources database. ;)

You can also find more information at eSources - the inside story

esources is an awesome directory because it’s just so particular about exposing suppliers that promise the moon and when it comes to delivering, scamper away. I had some nasty experiences with other directories so I was wary when I first dealt with esources, but I sure am glad I followed advice by experts and used it. I recommend esources to anyone who wants to save time and money, and have done the same with all my other dealer friends.

I’m a buyer who’s been burned many times. I’ve dealt with suppliers who never delivered what they promised. In my line of work, I have to be extra careful since my company’s reputation and profits hinge on timely supplies. esources ensured that my profits didn’t get affected since the suppliers it lists, have been thoroughly verified for authenticity; thankfully they all deliver what they promise.

Just thought you might like to know this. I've been researching esources.co.uk before joining, and came across those fake reviews you have uncovered (I'm sure you've read it all). One idea I came up with was to post a comment on one of them and see if it got accepted. The site I chose was one of the fake dropship blogs a few members here have exposed - I left this comment on April 25th 2012 at 9:12pm under Ramon Bakker:

"I joined their site and found the suppliers I needed, I guess everybody has a different experience with esources."

To my amazement they changed the meaning of my comment entirely by changing the wording to:

"I joined their site and found the none of the suppliers I needed, I guess I have been scammed like everybody else by esources."

I bookmarked my comment to see if they would post it or not, but I never thought for one minute they would change it like they did. It'll also be interesting to see how long they leave it up if word of this gets out. Please feel free to publish this note anywhere you want, and I'd be happy to confirm what has happened to me to any doubters. Incidentally, I've left them a second comment a few days later (April 28th 2012 at 7:24pm) and it'll be interesting to see what they do with that - here it is if you're interested:

"Thanks for changing my last comment, I now know the truth about esources.co.uk so you have done me a great service - you totally changed the meaning of my comment, but surprisingly they didn't. I have to be honest, wasn't expecting that

It's now clear who the scammers are and who I can trust - so thank you again. I'm going to post again and suggest that everyone should do the same thing as I have done.

You've more than lived up to your name - you've helped me enormously :-)

Thanks Again......"

Regards

Ray

The service is excellent. I say thank you and would like to use the Red Indian word OK which means I AGREE IT IS GOOD AND WE ARE FRIENDS

Riaz