I am a Reseller

Are you a reseller looking for dropshippers? Do you need a review on a specific dropshipper? Do you want to learn how to use dropshipping successfully? Register today to find dropship products, dropshipping companies and dropshippers reviews free.

I am a Dropshipper

Are you a dropship supplier looking for resellers to market your products? Do you need to recruit experienced retailers to market your dropshipped products? Do you want to promote your dropship business free of charge? Register today to find and interact with dropshippees free.

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 <First<First 1 2
    Sounds like a lot of passion on either end. Luckily, it seems, I’m in the States, so a lot of the issues won’t be an issue. I have a very good relationship with both my credit card company and with the local post office. I think I’ll be alright giving at least a go at a sample order. Thanks for the intell!

Never had issue one with FragranceX. Been a really great experience each and every order.

Hi, am from Malaysia.

Ordered 3 items from fragranceX on 6 june 11, received on 15 june 11 - so far no problem. This is my first timer.. next day after my first purchase, i purchased again for other different 3 items, so far haven't received yet, will tell you as soon it's delivered. hope for the best.

actually am a bit skeptical about the authencity, but being such shopaholics i would rather try first and will compare it with the original perfume over the counter.

update: 16/6/11 - received my items already!! so glad!!! so far fragranceX do deliver their promise. hopefully in future their service still the same. love it.

I have been dealing with them for over 4 years and sell on a pretty picky auction site...not a problem.
    as they are human they have made the rare mistake...but always make it right promptly. They are really good in my opinion.