PDA

View Full Version : Dropshippers of musical instruments - Guitar, Drums, Bass

gamerfan
23 Mar 2011, 09:06 AM
I need recommendations for a dropshipper that sells guitars, drums, bass, guitar strings, tab books and amplifiers.

I think dropshipping would be more affordable than buying a wholesale order that I have to store. Has anyone had success using a dropshipper for musical instruments?

MICROmud
23 Mar 2011, 09:27 AM
Wholesale Musical Instrument is a wholesaler that also does dropshipping.

Here is a little information about Wholesale Musical Instrument (http://www.wholesalemusicwarehouse.com/wholesale/Default.asp):

• They carry guitars, microphones, keyboards, mixers, amplifiers, cables, guitar strings, bass and drums.
• Have over 1,000 different brands of musical instruments.
• Contact WMI at 949.716.6222
• Fax 949.716.1094

Wholesale Musical Instrument has a good reputation on this forum and others. I think you'll be pleased with their quality and service.

O_OWHISPER
23 Mar 2011, 09:47 AM
I have been trading musical instruments for the past few years and Wholesale Musical Instruments is a great supplier.

One thing I like about WMI is that their membership never expires. There are no annual fees to worry about, you open an account once and you are good.

gamerfan
23 Mar 2011, 09:56 AM
Thanks for the suggestion! I am going to call Wholesale Musical Instrument and see what sort of deal I can make.