PDA

View Full Version : Hello Kitty dropshippers - UK drop ship

MoonAlice
24 Mar 2011, 04:50 AM
My search for UK Hello Kitty dropshippers has yielded zero finds.

I know that UK wholesalers provide Hello Kitty products however; I cannot find one that offers dropshipping.

Is dropshipping even an option for Hello Kitty products?

I hope a trader on this forum will be able to help.

LadyInRed
24 Mar 2011, 05:17 AM
Hello Kitty products have to be licensed from the brand making it hard to find dropshippers that are able to supply Hello Kitty.

Distributors deal in volume and for Hello Kitty suppliers know wholesale is a more viable option than dropshipping.

The UK drop shippers that do carry Hello Kitty watches, clothing, toys and other products are likely to have a small selection and you run the risk of dealing in fakes.

The only drop shipper I know that has Hello Kitty products is Pixmania. You will not find a large volume or variety with Pixmania, but they do have Hello Kitty storage boxes and CD cases.

Pixmania can be contacted online Pixmania

DealFinder56
24 Mar 2011, 06:09 AM
Hello Kitty dropshippers just do not exist. You might find a drop shipper that happens to sell Hello Kitty but I doubt they are licensed.

The Hello Kitty brand is very strict on whom and who cannot sale their merchandise.

EarlyEvie
24 Mar 2011, 06:17 AM
ATS Distribution, Ltd. is a dropshipper that offers Hello Kitty items. There is a £40 fee to sign up for a membership, so email ATS before and make sure it is worth that price.

ATS Distribution does not deliver outside the UK either, I am not sure if that is an issue for you or not. Good luck on your search!

MoonAlice
24 Mar 2011, 06:21 AM
At least I know why I was having such a difficult time finding a UK Hello Kitty dropshipper.

I am grateful for the drop shipper suggestions. I will email ATS Distribution before paying the signup fee. There is no reason to spend 40 pounds if they do not have what I am after.

EarlyEvie
24 Mar 2011, 06:32 AM
I have used ATS before, but not for Hello Kitty products, I just know they have some.

If you call ATS, they should be able to tell you what they have and the price before you sign up.