PDA

View Full Version : N1Best.com Scam Website – warning to dropship forum members

Kittenn00b
20 Apr 2011, 07:07 AM
Every trader needs to watch out for N1Best.com – a scamming website that is costing unsuspecting traders thousands of dollars.

N1best is using the same layouts, business information and fraud routine of other sites that have been called out for their poor service and fake products:

• Select-wholesale.com
• topwholesaleshop.com
• justthestore.com
• n1-dropshipper.com

This is a warning to all dropship forum members to be very cautious when considering dealing with N1best.com or Marley’s Wholesale Limited (as they are sometimes referred).

Merchandise is either:

• not in stock
• not delivered
• delivered broken
• fake

Getting a refund from n1best is unheard of, traders on various supplier review sites can testify to this wholesaler’s negative practices.

The shipping options may appear trustworthy, but prove to be unreliable and unhelpful when traders ask for a refund.

Please be on the lookout should a visitor or member ask for N1best reviews. We have to work together to keep the supplier pool clean.

emaill337
20 Apr 2011, 07:47 AM
I placed an order for iPod nanos and only received half the shipment from N1best, which were all fake iPods from China. They claimed the rest of my order was delayed in a shipment error and that I would have the rest in 4 days.

Well three months went by and I still never received the rest of my orders. The iPods I did get from N1 best had cosmetic damage and did not hold a charge.

I tried repeatedly to get my money back but instead I ended up losing $250 on the deal.

Windowslite
20 Apr 2011, 07:51 AM
Thanks for the warning about N1best.com! Newbies especially need to be on the alert for scams.

O_OWHISPER
20 Apr 2011, 08:01 AM
It’s amazing how N1best.com is still in business. Anyone who Google them (and who wouldn’t research a supplier) would see there are plenty of negative customer experiences.

emaill337
20 Apr 2011, 08:09 AM
Like I said, lesson learned. When I used N1best.com I was just starting out as a trader and made a bad rookie mistake.

Now I know to think a lot more before I leap and never place too large an order without testing the supplier first.

Kittenn00b
20 Apr 2011, 08:15 AM
It should be said that there are positive reviews for N1best.com online, but if you look at the time stamps and the sunshine comments, you can tell they are fake. Looks like the guy who runs the N1 best website is paying people to say good things about his business.

emaill337
20 Apr 2011, 08:27 AM
It’s amazing how N1best.com is still in business. Anyone who Google them (and who wouldn’t research a supplier) would see there are plenty of negative customer experiences.

I am just glad I can prevent N1best.com from scamming anyone else in the future.

MICROmud
20 Apr 2011, 09:08 AM
Appreciate the scam warning.

webrobot
20 Apr 2011, 09:16 AM
Marley’s Wholesale Limited is the same thing as N1best.com. When you look up the business address listed, there are plenty of alleged businesses located at that same place.

While I know there are business parks, this is not one. You are going to lose money and customers dealing with scammers like n1best.

Andrewdennis
20 Apr 2011, 09:19 AM
N1best.com is notorious for taking orders for items that they do not have in stock. Then you get on the merry go round of shipment excuses. It’s pathetic how some choose to earn a buck. Just spread the word, it's sites like n1best that give dropshipping a bad name!

gamerfan
20 Apr 2011, 09:26 AM
Since n1best wholesale is a fraud, I guess the n1best drop shipper is just as bad?

Kittenn00b
20 Apr 2011, 09:30 AM
Yes, N1best.com is a scam as both a wholesaler and dropshipper.

tddropship
05 May 2011, 06:44 PM
N1best.com is a complete scam. We done research on them and other dropshipping companies and found them to be a big scam. We have just started a dropshipping company. We supply a wide range of products and have hundreds more to add. Products include mobile phone accessories, gaming accessories, computing accessories, health and beauty, home and garden and many more! Be sure to check us out if you have any more questions and are interested in selling for us. The more you sell for us the more you will benefit from us.

Thanks for your time

Kindest Regards

Darren