PDA

View Full Version : Wholesaledeals.co.uk review - anyone tried them? Good or bad

Windowslite
22 Feb 2011, 05:24 AM
Hello there,

Anyone tried this site? It seems to list very good offers. I am looking to sell on ebay and looks ideal but wanted to check first.

borisnoone
22 Feb 2011, 06:15 AM
Very good for finding products to sell at a profit on ebay, and regularly updated. Have been using it since last year.

gamerfan
22 Feb 2011, 06:58 AM
100% legit. They add new deals every day. I have tried other sites that claim to do something similar but they turned out to be fakes or scams, no comparison. The margin are good for ebay and amazon, but you can make more if you have your own website.

Windowslite
22 Feb 2011, 07:08 AM
Ok thanks chaps, appreciate your help.

DropshipForum
22 Feb 2011, 10:40 AM
Hi Windowslite,

Welcome to Dropship Forum :)

Wholesale Deals has been around since 2004, it's a long established business. You can find reviews from resellers who have used the service at https://www.wholesaledeals.co.uk/testimonials.php

DealFinder56
07 Jun 2011, 05:39 AM
As dropshippers go, WholesaleDeals has some of the best. The supplier I got from the directory was reliable, affordable and invisible; bespoke packaging, the lot, exactly what I needed. Well worth the cost of a membership, took hours of work out of my already packed schedule. Dropshippers are vetted and reviewed.

DealFinder56
13 Jun 2011, 08:34 AM
I deal in home appliances and I was happy with my supplier but I felt I could do with a little more variety. This is where the Wholesale deals Tracker came in handy with updates on a wide range of products and suppliers. Saved me a lot of time, super service.