PDA

View Full Version : eSources.co.uk scam or legit - reviews please

forgotten_4580
22 Feb 2011, 05:26 AM
Came across esources.co.uk, what should I make of the testimonials at https://www.esources.co.uk/premiumbuyer.php ?

cheeseyApples
22 Feb 2011, 06:16 AM
Honestly, if your looking for dropshippers it’s the best directory around mate. They have a really large choice of suppliers. The sources are fantastic, everything you need to make money from wholesale or dropshipping. The free courses and the articles are also very useful (see http://articles.esources.co.uk/).

Kittenn00b
22 Feb 2011, 06:54 AM
:) The only directory you’ll need. Has been fighting dropship scams ever since it started. I have been following their warnings for years and it has saved me from making a lot of mistakes. Choice is vast, and if you are just starting out you may feel overwhelmed, stick to it and you'll see there is good money to be made from their sources.

My suggestion is that if a dropshipper is not in their database, do not use them, or at least ask esources to verify the dropshipper for you. They are very friendly and have offered me free research in the past. If you search for a dropshipper through Google you risk to end up on a website owned by dropshippers, and you risk reading fake positive reviews about dropshippers that are actually rip offs.

Re esources don't think twice, it's very good.

borisnoone
22 Feb 2011, 07:05 AM
3000 dropshippers, unlimited free hosted websites, market research, ebay business handbook, local auctioneers, and insightful articles. If you can’t make it with what they offer then get out of this business.

forgotten_4580
22 Feb 2011, 07:17 AM
Wow thanks everyone. I will sign up now. Thanks again for the feedback.

DropshipForum
23 Apr 2011, 03:40 PM
eSources is the only directory that will protect you against dropshipping scams. If you think about the extent some middlemen dropshippers are going to distance you from this directory, and if you have an understanding of business, it should be immediately clear that eSources does the business. Why would scam dropshippers go to such an extent of discrediting eSources, unless eSources was offering its members the best sources and everything you need to get started and bypass middlemen? Those who deserve the quality of the eSources service will understand this point very clearly.

The testimonials at esources premium members reviews (https://www.esources.co.uk/ap/1/) are unequivocal, they have a postal address associated with each testimonial, and for a directory that has been around since 2004 that should clarify they are very legitimate, in fact too good for the liking of some middlemen dropshippers who are themselves using dropshippers in the eSources database. ;)

You can also find more information at eSources - the inside story (http://www.wholesaleforum.com/discuss/wholesale-discussion-24/esources-esources-co-uk-scam-reviews-anyone-used-them-scam-1101/)

LadyInRed
03 Jun 2011, 04:34 AM
esources is an awesome directory because it’s just so particular about exposing suppliers that promise the moon and when it comes to delivering, scamper away. I had some nasty experiences with other directories so I was wary when I first dealt with esources, but I sure am glad I followed advice by experts and used it. I recommend esources to anyone who wants to save time and money, and have done the same with all my other dealer friends.

MoonAlice
07 Jun 2011, 05:59 AM
I’m a buyer who’s been burned many times. I’ve dealt with suppliers who never delivered what they promised. In my line of work, I have to be extra careful since my company’s reputation and profits hinge on timely supplies. esources ensured that my profits didn’t get affected since the suppliers it lists, have been thoroughly verified for authenticity; thankfully they all deliver what they promise.

rabak
30 Apr 2012, 09:46 AM
Just thought you might like to know this. I've been researching esources.co.uk before joining, and came across those fake reviews you have uncovered (I'm sure you've read it all). One idea I came up with was to post a comment on one of them and see if it got accepted. The site I chose was one of the fake dropship blogs a few members here have exposed - I left this comment on April 25th 2012 at 9:12pm under Ramon Bakker:

"I joined their site and found the suppliers I needed, I guess everybody has a different experience with esources."

To my amazement they changed the meaning of my comment entirely by changing the wording to:

"I joined their site and found the none of the suppliers I needed, I guess I have been scammed like everybody else by esources."

I bookmarked my comment to see if they would post it or not, but I never thought for one minute they would change it like they did. It'll also be interesting to see how long they leave it up if word of this gets out. Please feel free to publish this note anywhere you want, and I'd be happy to confirm what has happened to me to any doubters. Incidentally, I've left them a second comment a few days later (April 28th 2012 at 7:24pm) and it'll be interesting to see what they do with that - here it is if you're interested:

"Thanks for changing my last comment, I now know the truth about esources.co.uk so you have done me a great service - you totally changed the meaning of my comment, but surprisingly they didn't. I have to be honest, wasn't expecting that

It's now clear who the scammers are and who I can trust - so thank you again. I'm going to post again and suggest that everyone should do the same thing as I have done.

You've more than lived up to your name - you've helped me enormously :-)

Thanks Again......"

Regards

Ray

Capeg2
03 May 2012, 04:32 PM
The service is excellent. I say thank you and would like to use the Red Indian word OK which means I AGREE IT IS GOOD AND WE ARE FRIENDS

Riaz

Gareth89
05 May 2012, 06:22 PM
Tons of information on the site. What I am particularly impressed about is the wide choice. Really good and finally feel confident about starting my own business. Thanks. Gareth

Rucatherin
08 May 2012, 04:34 PM
I am just starting out and haven’t had the time to browse through the entire contents of the esources website. However, I am quite impressed with the layout and ease of use. A few tips in the newsletter have been particularly useful to my niche.

Winter7
10 May 2012, 12:01 PM
Enjoyed this service a lot. Ever since signing up I secured many good contacts. Thumbs up from me.

Paul Winter

siob324
14 May 2012, 04:27 PM
This is my feedback. There is no doubt esources is invaluable and has invaluable information on wholesale and dropship suppliers. It has made my task of sourcing quality products from multiple wholesalers easy and convenient, unlike other websites that make false claims just for their gain.

Kind regards,

Siobhan Ryan

LM50
15 May 2012, 02:05 PM
I run a fishing accessories business and have been very impressed by the extensive database.

Keep the good show going.

Regards,

Leigh Mitchem.

Rubg394
17 May 2012, 10:54 AM
I must say esources is excellent! I was having trouble finding good dropshippers and found a whole lot of them that I really needed.

Rubén J. González

GrSav400
18 May 2012, 09:04 AM
I am just browsing though the sea of information. The database is indeed mind boggling. The information about various areas of online selling is priceless and the e-courses are worth much more than the membership fee.

A wonderful concept.
Regards,
Graham Savell

Joan_31
19 May 2012, 09:26 AM
The quality of goods received from suppliers is really good. The service is an absolute pleasure to use and the prompt response of the customer service team is a big advantage!

JBryan
21 May 2012, 02:40 PM
I have dealt with many B2B trade sourcing sites in the past but they were all major rip offs. Esources comes as a breath of fresh air. We made quite a good number of valuable contacts in a short period.

Rebecca
22 May 2012, 04:04 PM
We have found this service very professional and extremely easy to use. We needed something like this in current tough times.

StNash
24 May 2012, 10:29 AM
Hi,

Frankly, I have started using esources just recently but there are some obvious advantages that can be felt instantly. It is so easy to browse through the information despite its size. I have also been able to connect with some really good wholesale suppliers. I would surely recommend esources to anyone looking for genuine and verified supply sources. Certainly worth much more than the subscription fee. Great work!

Kind regards,

Steve Nash

Lis.a
24 May 2012, 04:14 PM
I am hugely impressed by your website, layout and the easy navigation. Service has been the best and simply unbeatable. A huge thumbs up!

Charlamp
30 May 2012, 09:13 AM
Customer service team was quick to respond to my requests and the service is overall impressive.
Fresh Ideas

Dav_J
31 May 2012, 05:24 PM
I am extremely happy with my experience with esources. The site is designed for easy browsing and that’s such a relief for technologically challenged people like me. I had some problems in connecting with suppliers initially, probably because I was not giving the right input.

It was a great experience and can say I have now found the best suppliers for my niche. Thanks.

ZACH
04 Jun 2012, 02:54 PM
My experience is that Esources has saved me a lot of time and effort as they have done a lot of the hard work. I started trading straightaway much faster than I had expected.
It is a relief to be able to do business with legitimate suppliers and it has taken away the fear of scams that were hovering in my mind when I was planning the business.

Regards
Zach

Johna
05 Jun 2012, 02:44 PM
It is just the type of service I needed for my online storefront. The site is extremely user-friendly. The joining fee is very affordable for the value.

Thanks
Jonathan

bart450
06 Jun 2012, 05:25 PM
Really happy to have signed up to this service. I was having a tough time tracking suppliers. Saved time, money and effort. Immense help.

Bart

tatiana
08 Jun 2012, 03:07 PM
It was a pleasure using esources to find wholesalers and dropshippers for my online store. Certainly lots more results than any other similar site. The customer service is also super fast. Great Service for me.

Kind regards,
Tatiana Nelyubova

geoff
15 Jun 2012, 05:25 PM
I was looking around for information about online selling and must say that esources is certainly the best of the lot.

Santos
19 Jun 2012, 05:37 PM
I am using the website for the last three weeks and it has been a great experience. Outstanding service.
Santos

PELane
20 Jun 2012, 03:19 PM
I am yet to come across any directory service that is as comprehensive and useful as esources.
P E Lane

Dean
20 Jun 2012, 04:33 PM
the best thing i have come across in years. The number one contact for anyone in eCommerce.
thanks,

Reuben
21 Jun 2012, 12:49 PM
I have found esources exceptionally helpful & easy to understand. Very pleased!

Charlie53
22 Jun 2012, 11:35 AM
The platform is very friendly and has a very large database of suppliers.

steve_pre
25 Jun 2012, 11:37 AM
Love it

Steve

rollover
26 Jun 2012, 12:43 PM
I have enjoyed browsing through the site and have been genuinely surprised at the number of sources that I have found. I have made a couple of purchases to test the water. I’ll be using the site much more in the near future.

Many Thanks,
Stuart

Peace_valley
27 Jun 2012, 04:05 PM
it's good

Claiment Pambu

gor_bk34
28 Jun 2012, 11:20 AM
Great service and great website, am yet to exploit all the content.

Big_ben98
02 Jul 2012, 12:54 PM
I find esources interesting and informative, plenty of suppliers, good for buying.

jo_shua077
03 Jul 2012, 05:09 PM
Very good for finding real wholesale companies & dropshippers

tan
05 Jul 2012, 02:08 PM
Only one word "excellent"!

tyre563
09 Jul 2012, 10:18 AM
Very good, many good leads and serious potential partners located.

frety45
10 Jul 2012, 06:01 AM
Fabulous site and support.

Deborah Whiteley

stak75
11 Jul 2012, 10:08 AM
For me a wonderful web-site.

Best Regards,
Abraham Israel

Coln42
12 Jul 2012, 11:17 AM
Finally a real service. A web site that is reliable, serious and with a fair price. Great job.

Andrea Dagnelli

simon_drops
13 Jul 2012, 03:13 PM
From experience eSources is by far the most comprehensive supplier directory I have found on the web and has allowed me to link up direct with the suppliers of the products I needed for my shop! Highly recommended.

Kind Regard

Simon Tittley

polar
14 Jul 2012, 03:42 PM
Very impressed.

Kind Regards
Simon

steve_1960
16 Jul 2012, 04:14 PM
I have found this service invaluable. I will continue to scour esources for more opportunities.
Steve

teel24
17 Jul 2012, 11:27 AM
Hi

I find the website very useful, easy to work with. There are a lot of companies that you can research what you are interested in. I am very satisfied by enrolling with your website.

Regards,
Florin.

mick
19 Jul 2012, 06:08 PM
It was a great decision for me to join esources. I have access to so many suppliers for my children's clothing business now. I’m just making my way through them.

blaines666
20 Jul 2012, 04:13 PM
I think Esources is very user friendly and it has a wide choice of top quality Wholesale & Drop shipping web sites to choose from and it is also excellent value for money. I will be purchasing a extension to my membership. the only one thing I can complain about is that some websites need re classifying as they are in the wrong category but apart from that the site is perfect!!!!!!!

Jonathan Blaines

paul256
21 Jul 2012, 12:12 PM
Overall your premium buyer membership has been excellent as has the free ebay business book I received for buying a 12 month membership. One improvement I would suggest would be the option to sort lists of products by price e.g lowest to highest or amount e.g you have to buy a certain amount of a product to make a purchase whereas other items can be bought in singular amounts.

Archie
24 Jul 2012, 11:50 AM
I found your services invaluable and the free site is great.
Thanks
Mark Spencer

fox
25 Jul 2012, 10:18 AM
So far I found this site more helpful, if there would be any problem I will call.

Bruce567
26 Jul 2012, 11:46 AM
Esources has helped me a lot. I look very much forward to our further cooperation.

Thanks a lot
Geir Egilsson

herb_ert78
27 Jul 2012, 04:43 PM
I found it to be a first class site there is so much to be found and it's the only site that really wants to help new comers.

Herbert

trevor
31 Jul 2012, 10:29 AM
For me has been such a great help.
Kind regards,
Adele Cunliffe

green
03 Aug 2012, 09:53 AM
Great service.

davies
06 Aug 2012, 10:45 AM
Hi
Very happy with the service, I have never found so many good sources in one place, excellent.
Thanks
Ray

knight
08 Aug 2012, 11:47 AM
I have been delighted to have the use of their services.
Shona

hunt_aceshipper
09 Aug 2012, 11:24 AM
hi all

very good site, i would recommend it to friends looking for superior services. good luck to you all and many thanks.
garry hunt.

lucy
13 Aug 2012, 11:14 AM
Dear Sir or Madam
Am finding eSources very useful thank you.
Kind regards
George

harvey67
14 Aug 2012, 11:46 AM
It’s very convenient for most of us who are looking for wholesalers it’s a one stop shop!
Pickny

rene90
15 Aug 2012, 10:50 AM
To Esources team, the service provided is of a very good quality and we find the content excellent.
Kind Regards
Carleen Duval

booth56
17 Aug 2012, 10:57 AM
I find this directory excellent.

Kind regards

Eric

Bon_ham
22 Aug 2012, 10:02 AM
Personally I am very pleased with this service. The free ecommerce website is invaluable. I also found the courses and articles very useful. All this on top of the wholesalers and dropshippers directory! The amount of time it has saved me has simply been colossal.

tommy_eguy
24 Aug 2012, 02:16 PM
I wish that I had decided to become eSources premium buyer member a long time ago. I have since been able to find every item i needed. Well done!
THANKS

kim444
25 Aug 2012, 05:18 PM
hi all hope you all well i have made two contacts so far through esources and that has been succsessful the hand book i received is a great help and very useful. keep up the good work. thanks
kim

adan.r
27 Aug 2012, 04:02 PM
Hello

This is simply a great resource. There are a lot of great suppliers. Maybe they could get the suppliers to ease on the application requirements.

Kind Regards

N Adan

FoggR
28 Aug 2012, 12:01 PM
Brilliant service!!
Dave Slade

Rock7
30 Aug 2012, 11:57 AM
Fantastic, I'm satisfied.

Sanele

McGee
31 Aug 2012, 09:53 AM
I am really delighted with these guys. Will be using it for a long time if allah allows me.
Maxamed Jaamac

Briers
01 Sep 2012, 09:19 AM
Very good site, already sold products from dropshippers and wholesalers listed on the site.

Regards

Padraig

Whit890
03 Sep 2012, 11:28 AM
Very happy with the service and resources i have had from esources so far.

Many Thanks
Ian Mitchell

stap852
04 Sep 2012, 10:34 AM
Esources is very good thanks.

Ania

StarL
05 Sep 2012, 09:29 AM
So far I am well pleased with e-sources and would change or add nothing as at present.

Mervyn Lecky

sey_8
06 Sep 2012, 11:21 AM
The site is amazing with some wonderful resources and links.

Lee Burnard

day_22
07 Sep 2012, 12:46 PM
Very good.
Tom

sue
08 Sep 2012, 12:34 PM
Hi there,

Impressed so far. Would be helpful if some suppliers could be more specific about shipping charges, otherwise very happy!

Regards,

Sue

Jeff
10 Sep 2012, 08:56 AM
Hello,

We use the web site every day and evaluate it very positively.

Thank you.

Gibs_89
11 Sep 2012, 11:01 AM
Best sources of any directory.

Regards

Susan

rouke
13 Sep 2012, 06:56 AM
just what i've been looking for about the site..this really did save my time..thanks for your reviews guys..

tuck898
13 Sep 2012, 01:08 PM
Hi,

So far I have been very pleased with the services, information and help that esources has been able to offer!

Thank you
Hayley

CARR
18 Sep 2012, 11:53 AM
Hello there

There is just so much information available since we upgraded, the back up and courses
plus the updates are fantastic.

David

ali-pali
18 Sep 2012, 05:56 PM
I've done 3 good things today, signing up to this forum, discovering esources and completing my website.

Oliver Jones
20 Sep 2012, 06:01 AM
Hi, i have now been a member of esources for approximately 25 days and find it very helpful in me finding resources in setting up my own online/offline business. A very wide range of useful contacts, a great service for me.

pat_starone
20 Sep 2012, 02:09 PM
This service lists some excellent wholesaling opportunities. We've already started dropshipping. So far so good.

Thank you very much.

Patrick

Dork
21 Sep 2012, 10:51 AM
I have been impressed with this and things are going very well.

Thank You,

Regards

Derek

Importexportbusiness
22 Sep 2012, 10:22 AM
Hi,

I've heard very good reviews about this service, don't hesitate to use it and let us all know how it went.

Alex C Ryan
Managing Director
Import Export Exposed
www.startimportingnow.com.au

torrico_d12
25 Sep 2012, 10:35 AM
I am very pleased with this service. I have recently received the ebay business handbook and only halfway through, have found it exactly what I need to start selling soon. thank you for your support so far.

David Torrico

Stan_Hope
26 Sep 2012, 09:35 AM
I have to say I am impressed.
Thanks
Stephen Pimblett

Peck7
27 Sep 2012, 12:01 PM
Hello

Thank you for your great service.

Claudio Acuna

Pope997
28 Sep 2012, 09:50 AM
Hi,

I am impressed by how easy it is to find suppliers.

Thanks
Chris

Harris_56
29 Sep 2012, 01:22 PM
Have had quite a few interesting contacts through it - so I'm happy

Nick

bruce
02 Oct 2012, 12:42 PM
Hi,

Apologies for not replying earlier, but I will be using the membership in good time. What I have read so far has been very helpful and informative, if and when I need advice and help I will not hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks

Bruce

del_94
03 Oct 2012, 05:23 PM
I am really happy that I took the decision to join. I have found a supplier of ladies winter boots via Esources, and despite it still being summer they are selling very quickly. I've had to re-order. It was certainly a step in the right direction and I hope to continue to build my Ebay business with products discovered via Esources. Thank you!

lee657
10 Oct 2012, 04:42 PM
Hi Esourcse.co.uk Team

I am very happy with your service so far. It is most impressive.

Joseph

geary_6
11 Oct 2012, 05:08 PM
Hi,
I am a new member since last 25 days. This is a great UK wholesale and dropship sourcing directory & perfect to get the sources of all products in all quantities.

Thanks
S.Prasad

PerrY
22 Oct 2012, 11:06 AM
Esources has helped me a lot. I look very much forward to our further cooperation.

Thanks a lot
Nigel

max_9
24 Oct 2012, 03:14 PM
Hi esources,

Very satisfied with your service so far will be in touch if any problems.

Kind Regards

Maxine

sav_25
25 Oct 2012, 10:29 AM
Polite answers and excellent service.

Best Regards,

Alejandra Galvez

Rios.78
27 Oct 2012, 12:36 PM
Great info.

Milton

soto_34
29 Oct 2012, 04:44 PM
Personally have had lots of really good contacts through using the esources service.

Lucy Nicholson

kins_F
30 Oct 2012, 04:12 PM
I'm a rookie in the ecommerce business so am still finding my feet. But so far I've found esources very useful.

Rosalind Owen

sile763
01 Nov 2012, 01:05 PM
It's a great website. Its helpful too much.

Many thanks

Mr Me

dan_Pam
02 Nov 2012, 03:48 PM
The eSources system is excellent.

Thanks

Rumel Miah

stuart_w1
03 Nov 2012, 03:25 PM
DEAR ESOURCES,

I AM NEW TO BOTH SHOPPING WITH THE INTERNET AS WELL AS THE COMPUTER ITSELF. I WILL BE VISITING YOUR SITES AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE AND SO FAR.WHAT I HAVE SEEN HAS BEEN VERY GOOD.

Stuart

WELCH
05 Nov 2012, 05:08 PM
So far so good - I'm finding the service good and finding some good contacts and learning from the courses.

Thanks

Frankie

Terrance98
10 Nov 2012, 11:28 AM
I haven't had a huge amount of time to work with the site yet but early signs are very good.

Kind Regards
David Graham
Grahams Stationary & Gifts

lucy3t
17 Nov 2012, 12:37 PM
Everything so far has been great.

Kind Regards,

Lucy

mark876
21 Nov 2012, 04:40 PM
Very good 10 out of 10.

Thank you

Larry Doran

Mick_Sh
22 Nov 2012, 04:41 PM
Found site easy to navigate and a great help in finding suppliers.

Laetitia

Felix2
23 Nov 2012, 05:09 PM
Hi,

Your site is fantastic to find fishing gear. I have upgraded twice now do I get my other upgrades back.

Many thanks
David

aromaltouch
24 Nov 2012, 02:19 PM
Dear esourses

I am very happy with the service that I have received from your website. It has enabled me to provide a wider range of products to my customers. It has also made searching for the right supplier so much easier. I would highly recommend your servise to others.

Kindest Regards

Nicky

Aromal Touch

zone_R3
26 Nov 2012, 12:28 PM
Dear Sir,

Thanks for your email. We are happy and satisfied with your services.

Regards,
George Slue
GK Discount Store
Brierfield, Lancashire
UK

struct_754
27 Nov 2012, 11:59 AM
Hi

I am shortly opening a shop and eSources has been invaluable to me.

Many thanks

Joanne Gingell

kirsty
28 Nov 2012, 02:32 PM
Hi, I have found this site very good, with some great contacts.

Kirsty.

nikos.vlahos
29 Nov 2012, 04:58 PM
Hi
I find your site very helpful.
Thank you
Nikos Vlahos

Mcco78
30 Nov 2012, 04:59 PM
Extremely useful!

Jill Brooks

kinsman
01 Dec 2012, 11:22 AM
Have been very pleased with my subscription to eSources. Would recommend this site.

Stonecamel

Jack54
04 Dec 2012, 04:37 PM
Good information, highly delighted.

Joan Wood

riskylife4
05 Dec 2012, 04:07 PM
Hi, I am very pleased with the service and is very useful.

Thanks,

Hassan Mushaid

marshall.r15
08 Dec 2012, 02:54 PM
hi, the service is a very good one and look forward to my continued use in finding reliable supplier information. i look forward to receiving the book that is included with my membership about running a business on ebay.

robert marshall

girlinthetown
10 Dec 2012, 04:59 PM
Great

ALICE GLOWACKA

stud_64
13 Dec 2012, 05:09 PM
Very Good, I've found sources of stock that I have been searching for a while. Would definitely recommend.

vareityspicy
14 Dec 2012, 12:23 PM
The service is excellent top class.

Leslie Muzuva

AirKites
15 Dec 2012, 02:17 PM
Hi.
Very happy with eSources, I hope to continue making the most of your service this year.

Thank you.
David.

stocky
17 Dec 2012, 06:26 PM
Hi,

Even though I have only just started using eSources, I have found the site easy to navigate and it has put me in touch with a lot of useful contacts. I would certainly recommend eSources to anyone looking fot supplier contacts.

Kind regards
Steve Nash

studsH
21 Dec 2012, 04:31 PM
Hi esources

I'm very happy with my subscription to eSources. I've made my subscription fee back on the products I've bought through the wholesalers on your site. As well as helping me make money it's enabled me to vary my stock so makes buying more fun for me!

Thank you
Heidi

jackjill
24 Dec 2012, 04:51 PM
Hi There,

I have found Esources to be a very good site for Traders looking for any kind of Product from Wholesale & Dropship Suppliers.

Best Regards
Paul Bartholomew

signtowok
07 Jan 2013, 05:45 PM
It's my pleasure to give you some feedback. I am very much impressed with eSources and the wealth of information you provide. Keep up the good work.

Trevor

writeways
08 Jan 2013, 06:03 PM
I found your services invaluable and the free site is great.

Thanks
Daniel Trevena

camps
09 Jan 2013, 04:52 PM
It's a great resource. Major effort from your side.
Thank you
Samuel Davies

minto
10 Jan 2013, 05:28 PM
Dear eSources,

I have found your website and other resources very helpful. So far I am really pleased.
Many thanks for your great site.

Lisa Harrison

Pals55
16 Jan 2013, 03:08 PM
Hi,

It was a great decision to join esources, much more professional. I just wish I'd found you before!

Thanks,
Donna