I am a Reseller

Are you a reseller looking for dropshippers? Do you need a review on a specific dropshipper? Do you want to learn how to use dropshipping successfully? Register today to find dropship products, dropshipping companies and dropshippers reviews free.

I am a Dropshipper

Are you a dropship supplier looking for resellers to market your products? Do you need to recruit experienced retailers to market your dropshipped products? Do you want to promote your dropship business free of charge? Register today to find and interact with dropshippees free.

Reply to Thread

Sportswear dropshippers UK - Trainers and Clothing dropship suppliers

Hi There....Just joined Dropship Forum.

Need some help - was thinking of launching my own sports footwear and clothing website and wanted to use a trustworthy dropshipper based in the UK. I need one that has an extensive product range not just 20 or so items etc and really don't want to be using multiple shippers, 2 or 3 at most......

Any help or guidance would be appreciated

Super Moderator
    Hi Tony1976,

Welcome to Dropship Forum

Have a look at the following UK dropship suppliers of sportswear and footwear:To find many more verified trade suppliers of sportswear and footwear from the UK and the rest of the EU, try the two largest UK online trade directories of verified wholesale suppliers eSources and Wholesale Deals. Both list tens of thousands of verified wholesalers, distributors, manufacturers and drop shippers.

Have a look at the following results:

UK Suppliers of Sportswear and FootwearEU Suppliers of Sportswear and FootwearThe 2012 Olympics has meant that retailers have had to stock large quantities of sportswear to meet the sudden peak in demand; many of them will have to deal with overstocking soon, therefore now is a good opportunity to buy overstocks wholesale, then use a fulfillment company to store it and handle blind shipping directly to your customers. Some of these retailers may even be willing to dropship to avoid the inevitability of having to sell some of their stock at or below cost.

You should also approach new, upcoming and overseas sportswear and footwear manufacturers and offer to become their UK representative. In return for marketing their products into the UK market, you require that they dropship orders directly to your customers. This strategy will work well with bulky items like treadmills etc and provided you have a strong marketing background or successful track record.

Hope this helps

Advertiser
    Hi Tony,

We are a UK based drop shipper (Manchester) of sporting clothing and equipment. We don't have any sporting footwear at the moment but hopefully it won't be too long till we get into that market. At present we have good range of sporting clothing and equipment from a number of different brands (Errea, Head, Gunn & Moore to name a few) and hopefully in the next few weeks a couple more. If you want more information please feel free to contact us and I will be happy to discuss this.

Good luck with your business.

Aficionado Distribution