I am a Reseller

Are you a reseller looking for dropshippers? Do you need a review on a specific dropshipper? Do you want to learn how to use dropshipping successfully? Register today to find dropship products, dropshipping companies and dropshippers reviews free.

I am a Dropshipper

Are you a dropship supplier looking for resellers to market your products? Do you need to recruit experienced retailers to market your dropshipped products? Do you want to promote your dropship business free of charge? Register today to find and interact with dropshippees free.

Reply to Thread

Dropshipping of women's clothing and accessories UK - Dropship shoes and handbags

Hi All,

New to this site so just trying to figure it all out

I am looking for Dropship suppliers of women's fashion (clothing, shoes, jewellery, handbags etc) so that I can advertise products on my website.

Any help with finding me good dropshippers in the UK or EU no min order charge & low postage costs would be much appreciated!

Super Moderator
    Hi Charleygirl89,

Welcome to Dropship Forum

Have a look at the following UK dropshippers of women's clothing and fashion accessories:

Women's ClothingWomen's Shoes and Fashion AccessoriesTo find many more verified UK and EU drop shippers of women's clothing, shoes and fashion accessories, try the two largest UK online trade directories of verified drop ship suppliers eSources and Wholesale Deals. Both list tens of thousands of verified wholesalers, distributors, manufacturers and drop shippers.

Have a look at the following sources:

UK Drop Shippers of Women's Clothing, Shoes and Fashion AccessoriesEU Drop Shippers of Women's Clothing, Shoes and Fashion AccessoriesThe women's clothing market is literally flooded with retailers, from large established chain stores to competitive sellers on online marketplaces like eBay. All this competition makes it very hard for any start up to establish a successful business. If you have your mind set on selling women's clothes, the best way to optimize your start up efforts is by selecting a niche within the women's clothing market; a particular interest group which is easy to target, inexpensive to reach (eg through social networks) and that experiences less competition. You could think of petite, tall and plus size women's clothing, country specific fashion, maternity wear or fashion aimed at a more adult target group. Another way to increase your chances of succeeding is by approaching manufacturers that are equipped to produce custom designs cost effectively and who can blind ship their products directly to your customers. Instead of using drop shippers used by the majority of online women's clothing sellers, try to obtain exclusive deals with manufacturers. This is one way to gain a competitive advantage.

Also see the following therads about clothing, shoes and accessories dropshippers to find more information and suppliers:Hope this helps