I am a Reseller

Are you a reseller looking for dropshippers? Do you need a review on a specific dropshipper? Do you want to learn how to use dropshipping successfully? Register today to find dropship products, dropshipping companies and dropshippers reviews free.

I am a Dropshipper

Are you a dropship supplier looking for resellers to market your products? Do you need to recruit experienced retailers to market your dropshipped products? Do you want to promote your dropship business free of charge? Register today to find and interact with dropshippees free.

Reply to Thread

Educational Toy Dropshippers UK - Learning Toys and Games Dropship Suppliers

Looking to supply educational toys for children - As a newbie looking at drop ship supply how can I find reliable suppliers and market my business.

Super Moderator
    Hi Ollyspot,

Welcome to Dropship Forum

Have a look at the following drop shippers of educational toys:To find many more verified UK and EU drop shippers of educational toys, try the two largest UK online trade directories of verified drop ship suppliers eSources and Wholesale Deals. Both list tens of thousands of verified wholesalers, distributors, manufacturers and drop shippers.

Have a look at the following sources:

UK Drop Shippers of Educational ToysEU Drop Shippers of Educational ToysMost start ups agree that the best way to market products like educational toys, which are affected by recommendations and word of mouth, is to promote them via social media like Facebook and Twitter. You can share specifics on the workings of each individual educational toy, and correlate to the latest scientific data on brain development for example. Linking your products with research will generate immediate buzz, with limited monetary investment.

There are other marketing activities which can create buzz for your business. For example, recently online toy retailer Grasshopper Toys has started a new fundraising scheme called "Cashback for Schools". Schools can receive a donation every time an order is placed by a parent. The schools can register on the Grasshopper's website, they each receive a unique code which parents can then use each time they purchase from Grasshopper Toys. A donation will automatically be entered in the school's account.

Also read the following threads to find more information about sourcing toys and partnering with toy drop shippers:Hope this helps