I am a Reseller

Are you a reseller looking for dropshippers? Do you need a review on a specific dropshipper? Do you want to learn how to use dropshipping successfully? Register today to find dropship products, dropshipping companies and dropshippers reviews free.

I am a Dropshipper

Are you a dropship supplier looking for resellers to market your products? Do you need to recruit experienced retailers to market your dropshipped products? Do you want to promote your dropship business free of charge? Register today to find and interact with dropshippees free.

Reply to Thread

Fashion Jewellery Dropshippers UK - Funky Costume Jewels Dropship Supplier

I'm selling funky colorful costume fashion jewels. I would like to find more dropshippers to increase my offerings

Appreciate it!!

Super Moderator
    Hi CostumeEssentials,

Welcome to Dropship Forum

Have a look at the following UK dropshippers of fashion costume jewellery:To increase you sourcing reach, consider using overseas dropshippers. Have a look at the following US Fashion Jewelry dropshipper:To find many more verified UK and EU drop shippers of fashion costume jewellery, try the two largest UK online trade directories of verified drop ship suppliers eSources and Wholesale Deals. Both list tens of thousands of verified wholesalers, distributors, manufacturers and drop shippers.

Have a look at the following sources:

UK Drop Shippers of Fashion Costume JewelleryEU Drop Shippers of Fashion Costume JewelleryThe following trade magazine can help you identify new designers and design companies who will be eager to break into new markets. You can approach these designers and offer to market their products in return for a dropship agreement. Have a look at the following link:There are also many artisans on marketplaces like Etsy UK who are creating, refurnishing, reinventing and / or up-cycling fashion jewelley. You could approach these artisans and ask if they are willing to supply you on a dropship basis.

Also read the following threads to find more information about dropship fashion costume jewellery:Hope this helps