I am a Reseller

Are you a reseller looking for dropshippers? Do you need a review on a specific dropshipper? Do you want to learn how to use dropshipping successfully? Register today to find dropship products, dropshipping companies and dropshippers reviews free.

I am a Dropshipper

Are you a dropship supplier looking for resellers to market your products? Do you need to recruit experienced retailers to market your dropshipped products? Do you want to promote your dropship business free of charge? Register today to find and interact with dropshippees free.

Reply to Thread

Sportswear Dropshippers UK - Dropship Suppliers of Sporting Clothing

Hi Guys,

My first post on Dropship Forum so Hello to everyone.

I'm actively looking for sportswear dropshippers... preferably football, but not limited to football.

Anyways, looking forward to hearing from you guys soon.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Super Moderator
    Hi Jonathan,

Welcome to Dropship Forum

Have a look at the following sportswear dropshippers:

FootballOther SportswearTo find many more verified UK and EU drop shippers of sportswear, try the two largest UK online trade directories of verified drop ship suppliers eSources and Wholesale Deals. Both list tens of thousands of verified wholesalers, distributors, manufacturers and drop shippers.

Have a look at the following sources:

UK Drop Shippers of SportswearEU Drop Shippers of SportswearYou can also approach overseas brands, manufacturers and distributors and offer to improve their products visibility in the UK. Many companies are willing to drop ship in return for greater exposure, especially in a market that it is difficult for them to reach. Remember to prepare a speech or business plan before you approach new suppliers, to emphasize why they should partner with you, the key benefits for the supplier and any successful track record you can share to increase credibility. Here is one example, you can contact the following US manufacturer of sportswear and ask them about drop shipping opportunities; remember that a positive response will depend on how you present yourself and your plan:Also read the following threads to find more information about sportswear:Hope this helps

Advertiser
    Hi Jonathan,

Welcome to the forum.

We might be able to help you there especially with football products. We are sportswear drop shippers based in the UK (Manchester) and we have stock from some football manufacturers such as Errea and now Macron to name a couple. If you want to know more please get in touch and I would be happy to give you more information.

Best of luck with your new business.