I am a Reseller

Are you a reseller looking for dropshippers? Do you need a review on a specific dropshipper? Do you want to learn how to use dropshipping successfully? Register today to find dropship products, dropshipping companies and dropshippers reviews free.

I am a Dropshipper

Are you a dropship supplier looking for resellers to market your products? Do you need to recruit experienced retailers to market your dropshipped products? Do you want to promote your dropship business free of charge? Register today to find and interact with dropshippees free.

Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Yoga wear & equipment dropshippers US - Exercise clothing and supplies dropshipping

I want to find some dropshippers of yoga wear and supplies for my new store. If you are a drop shipper, or know a good company to contact, please reply

I'm waiting for any useful information.

Super Moderator
    Hi Walse,

Welcome to Dropship Forum

Have a look at the following dropshippers of yoga supplies:Also try the three largest online trade directories of verified wholesale and dropship suppliers eSources, Wholesale Deals and Worldwide Brands to find many more verified trade suppliers of yoga supplies from the US and the rest of the world. All three list tens of thousands of verified wholesalers, distributors, manufacturers and drop shippers.

Have a look at the following sources:

US Drop Shippers of Yoga SuppliesGlobal Drop Shippers of Yoga SuppliesAlso dedicate time to unearthing new yoga equipment, like the Gravotonics Exercise System for example. This Indonesian designed and manufactured yoga exercise swing system has three handles at varying heights, to enable to achieve any conceivable posture, angle, movement, stretch or exercise imaginable. The company that distributes the Gravotonics Exercise System also offers dropshipping. Have a look at the following link:Always look for ways to distinguish your business from other yoga supplies retailers, for example by focusing on the innovative side of yoga. By keeping your customers informed about the latest developments through articles, videos and podcasts, you can establish your site as a an expert resource, leading to your existing customers returning to your store regularly for new equipment and insight, creating a loyal following that increases your overall return on marketing and ROI.

For more insight into the yoga industry and to identify new trends, consider subscribing to the following trade publication: Hope this helps