I am a Reseller

Are you a reseller looking for dropshippers? Do you need a review on a specific dropshipper? Do you want to learn how to use dropshipping successfully? Register today to find dropship products, dropshipping companies and dropshippers reviews free.

I am a Dropshipper

Are you a dropship supplier looking for resellers to market your products? Do you need to recruit experienced retailers to market your dropshipped products? Do you want to promote your dropship business free of charge? Register today to find and interact with dropshippees free.

Reply to Thread

Gift shop dropshippers UK - Him and her gifts drop ship suppliers

Hi I'm a new member.

I've set up a website and am looking to add gifts to the site.

All the gift drop shippers I've found so far look cheap, tacky gifts. I'm looking for UK dropshippers that supply all types of gifts for him/her sort of thing. The same types of gifts as the market leading websites.

Any advice or website links would be hugely appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Fraser

Super Moderator
    Hi Fraser,

Welcome to Dropship Forum

Have a look at the following dropshippers of him and her gifts:Also try the two largest UK online trade directories of verified drop ship suppliers eSources and Wholesale Deals to find many more verified UK and EU drop shippers of him and her gifts. Both list tens of thousands of verified wholesalers, distributors, manufacturers and drop shippers.

Have a look at the following sources:

UK Drop Shippers of Him and Her GiftsEU Drop Shippers of Him and Her GiftsWith Valentine's day approaching, we suggest concentrating your sourcing on heart shaped and love related gift items, to prepare for the upcoming surge in demand.

If you are having difficulty sourcing the gifts you are interested in, you might want to explore the possibility of having your own line of him her gifts manufactured. Many contract manufacturers are becoming more receptive to the idea of drop shipping, many are shifting to "on demand" / "just in time" production and drop shipping is perfectly suited to that objective.

For more insight into the gifts industry and to identify new trends, consider subscribing to the following trade publications: For more information about sourcing gifts, see the following past discussions:Hope this helps