I am a Reseller

Are you a reseller looking for dropshippers? Do you need a review on a specific dropshipper? Do you want to learn how to use dropshipping successfully? Register today to find dropship products, dropshipping companies and dropshippers reviews free.

I am a Dropshipper

Are you a dropship supplier looking for resellers to market your products? Do you need to recruit experienced retailers to market your dropshipped products? Do you want to promote your dropship business free of charge? Register today to find and interact with dropshippees free.

Reply to Thread

Dropshippers of musical instruments - Guitar, Drums, Bass

I need recommendations for a dropshipper that sells guitars, drums, bass, guitar strings, tab books and amplifiers.

I think dropshipping would be more affordable than buying a wholesale order that I have to store. Has anyone had success using a dropshipper for musical instruments?

Wholesale Musical Instrument is a wholesaler that also does dropshipping.

Here is a little information about Wholesale Musical Instrument:

• They carry guitars, microphones, keyboards, mixers, amplifiers, cables, guitar strings, bass and drums.
    • Have over 1,000 different brands of musical instruments.
    • Contact WMI at 949.716.6222
    • Fax 949.716.1094

Wholesale Musical Instrument has a good reputation on this forum and others. I think you'll be pleased with their quality and service.

I have been trading musical instruments for the past few years and Wholesale Musical Instruments is a great supplier.

One thing I like about WMI is that their membership never expires. There are no annual fees to worry about, you open an account once and you are good.

Thanks for the suggestion! I am going to call Wholesale Musical Instrument and see what sort of deal I can make.