I am a Reseller

Are you a reseller looking for dropshippers? Do you need a review on a specific dropshipper? Do you want to learn how to use dropshipping successfully? Register today to find dropship products, dropshipping companies and dropshippers reviews free.

I am a Dropshipper

Are you a dropship supplier looking for resellers to market your products? Do you need to recruit experienced retailers to market your dropshipped products? Do you want to promote your dropship business free of charge? Register today to find and interact with dropshippees free.

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 <First<First 1 2
    Yes, item availability is one of the negatives against drop shipping. Suppliers know that they can get more with a bulk order so they do not make all items available via drop ship.

I am searching for drop shippers currently and believe I have found a couple to try. How do I know which drop shipper to use?

I Google every supplier I want to use. Search by their company name and see if there are any mentions of a scam, bad orders or customer complaints.

Google and Bing are of course reputable search engines that may help you learn more about a supplier.

Once you find a drop shipper you like, you can see if they have been reviewed on the forum. You may even want to start a thread saying "has anyone used X company before?"

Awesome tips on drop shipping on this thread!

Thanks everyone for the tips. I may be back with a new thread asking about specific drop shippers shortly.