Reply to Thread

Select-wholesale.com Scam - Select wholesale reviews - Scam exposed

Anyone know anything about select-wholesale.com?

Banned
    Hate to tell you this, but select-wholesale is a notorious scam site. They provide only counterfeit/replica products at prices that are actually higher than what you’d get hitting up the original Chinese drop shippers, since select-wholesale is a middle-man dropshipper.

I mean, I won’t even visit the page because last time I went, Firefox lit up with malware (malicious programs that will infect your computer through your browser) warnings. Not only are they scammers, but they are quite likely tracking the browser activity of visitors to the site (spyware makes the most sense for a scam site, far as I can tell).

There’s a ton of forums held by the same scammers, as well, posting ridiculous numbers of unrealistically positive reviews of the site and its affiliates, while bashing legitimate sites that expose the owner’s scam habits.

Yeah, I’ll second

Quote Originally Posted by EarlyEvie View Post
    Hate to tell you this, but select-wholesale is a notorious scam site. They provide only counterfeit/replica products at prices that are actually higher than what you’d get hitting up the original Chinese drop shippers, since select-wholesale is a middle-man dropshipper.

I mean, I won’t even visit the page because last time I went, Firefox lit up with malware (malicious programs that will infect your computer through your browser) warnings. Not only are they scammers, but they are quite likely tracking the browser activity of visitors to the site (spyware makes the most sense for a scam site, far as I can tell).

There’s a ton of forums held by the same scammers, as well, posting ridiculous numbers of unrealistically positive reviews of the site and its affiliates, while bashing legitimate sites that expose the owner’s scam habits.
    -- avoid select-wholesale.com! Avoid it like yellow snow. Really, just don’t be lazy when researching your suppliers. If someone claims to be a NIKON supplier, for instance, head over to the NIKON site and find the list of certified distributors and wholesalers they will invariably have either posted on the site or made available. With occasional exception, these are extremely short lists. More often than not, you’ll be better on contacting manufacturers and brand-holders directly. You know for a fact that their product is genuine, and you get closer to the product source-- doubleplusgood!

Banned
    It gets better than that, gents. The owner for select-wholesale.com is one James Marnley. He and operators like him dominate the UK drop shipping forum arena, and so you’re often left with very little real idea what sites are legit and which are total bollocks. These sites are unnecessary middle-men dropshippers only. They make money primarily from shipping counterfeit products at a ridiculous margin and on hosting fees on their fake business-in-a-box sites. Avoid at all costs!