I am a Reseller

Are you a reseller looking for dropshippers? Do you need a review on a specific dropshipper? Do you want to learn how to use dropshipping successfully? Register today to find dropship products, dropshipping companies and dropshippers reviews free.

I am a Dropshipper

Are you a dropship supplier looking for resellers to market your products? Do you need to recruit experienced retailers to market your dropshipped products? Do you want to promote your dropship business free of charge? Register today to find and interact with dropshippees free.

Reply to Thread

Need genuine Gillette dropshipper

Been searching for a genuine Gillette dropshipper and coming up empty. I hope someone on the forum can help point me in the right direction.

Where can I find a Gillette dropshipper that is not selling counterfeit blades?

Should I expect to find a genuine Gillette dropshipper? Does Gillette restrict distributors?

The market for Gillette brand razors and other products is pretty saturated with counterfeit blades. The more you know about the brand the easier it is to spot a fake, so do your research.

You need to deal with an authorized distributor. Contact Proctor&Gamble (the parent company of Gillette) and see if you can get information about their distributors.

Also talk with your local grocer and convenient store and see where they buy their inventory of Gillette products.

Yeah it seems every supplier I have found so far have been duds. I’ll do what you say and contact P&G and a few stores around town that stock Gillette razors. Thanks!

What Gillette product are you trying to buy? Blades? How many?

I am looking to purchase Gillette razor blades, preferably in an 8 count and Mach 3.

The only way to find genuine Gillette dropshippers is to contact Gillette directly and get a list of distributors.

Don’t expect to receive much of a discount. You have to buy in bulk from Gillette in order to save any money.

If you can’t purchase in large quantities, you might as well forget getting into selling Gillette razors.

As Webrobot and others on the forum have already mentioned, try to get a list of approved distributors from P&G.