I am a Reseller

Are you a reseller looking for dropshippers? Do you need a review on a specific dropshipper? Do you want to learn how to use dropshipping successfully? Register today to find dropship products, dropshipping companies and dropshippers reviews free.

I am a Dropshipper

Are you a dropship supplier looking for resellers to market your products? Do you need to recruit experienced retailers to market your dropshipped products? Do you want to promote your dropship business free of charge? Register today to find and interact with dropshippees free.

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 <First<First 1 2
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by ZooomPC View Post
    Many models have been laid out when deciding how to progress the business to a live state and how to will evolve for the future. A subscription fee was the best option for the business as a starting point, once a customer base has been built I hope that the need for this subscription fee can be dropped and those who have paid the fee may even get something back in return. There are many things both the consumer and the business to think about when getting started, which is one reason we are only charging £10 a year over some other dropshippers expensive monthly charges that can be double our fee.
    Link fixed

As long as resellers can consult your pricing upfront, and see an up to date price list before having to pay, we don't see anything wrong with your decision to charge a maintenance fee.

Zooompc,

Tell us more about yourself, business info and anything else you want.
    Like why are you using a default free Zen Cart theme for your trade site ;-) Only joking.

I'm a current customer of PCDS btw.

Quote Originally Posted by darkmarauder View Post
    Zooompc,

Tell us more about yourself, business info and anything else you want.
    Like why are you using a default free Zen Cart theme for your trade site ;-) Only joking.

I'm a current customer of PCDS btw.
    Certainly!

Name: Chris or Christopher (either is fine with me)

Graduated from university in 2004 after studying BSc E-Commerce Technologies. Started my own boat company (thus the company name AbsoluteBoats LTD) in 2005 selling new and used boats. Unfortunately the bottom fell out the boat Market when the recession hit so I took this opportunity to move into another passion of mine. I'm personally an avid gamer and can regularly be found at multiplay events

During this time started working the worlds biggest fast food chain supporting their PCs. I used this time to work on Zooompc with the help and advice from PCDs (despite what some think Mark is a good guy)

As the business grew I used this opportunity to branch out and grow the business further to the point we are in today. Our overall goal as a company is to grow within the PC wholesale and distribution Market

Yes my template is free, but it works

Anything else you may wish to know then please say

I am very interested in your company

But your website is down for construction! Do you know when it will be done and also do you have a product list and prices.

Thanks a ton