I am a Reseller

Are you a reseller looking for dropshippers? Do you need a review on a specific dropshipper? Do you want to learn how to use dropshipping successfully? Register today to find dropship products, dropshipping companies and dropshippers reviews free.

I am a Dropshipper

Are you a dropship supplier looking for resellers to market your products? Do you need to recruit experienced retailers to market your dropshipped products? Do you want to promote your dropship business free of charge? Register today to find and interact with dropshippees free.

Reply to Thread

Genuine Costmetics, Hair, Fragrance & Gift sets Dropshippers from the UK

Hi Everyone, I am new to this site but I was wondering if any of you know any reputable suppliers in these areas that is worth having a look at?

I have had a look on some sites on the internet that have been reccommended to me but nothing seems to be cheap enough for me to resell an make much of a profit.

Also does anyone know of any other popular products to source to resell?

I appreciate your answers. Thanks

Super Moderator
    Hi 2011beautybusiness,

We would like to welcome you to Dropship Forum

Have a look at the following dropshippers of Costmetics, Hair, Fragrance & Gift sets:

Giftware, fragrances
    - Emporium: World of Home Fragrances and Giftware
    - Wholesale Gifts,Trade Supplier Gifts, Wholesale Giftware, Wholesale Toys and Novelty Toys, Fancy Good Importer, Gifts and Jewellery Import and wholesale Wholesale Gifts, Trade Supplier Giftware, Wholesale Toys and Novelty Toys, Fancy Goods Importer - Puckator UK Giftware Wholesalers

Cosmetics, hair
    - Wholesale Cosmetics and Fragrances, UK

If you want to find verified dropshippers of cosmetics, hair products, fragrances and gift sets from the UK and the rest of the EU, then we recommend using eSources and Wholesale Deals. They are the web's largest trade directories of verified wholesalers, distributors, manufacturers and drop shippers.

Cosmetics
    UK: Cosmetics Dropshippers and Dropshipping Wholesale Suppliers in UK
    EU: Cosmetics Dropshippers and Dropshipping Wholesale Suppliers in EU

Hair
    UK: Hair products Dropshippers and Dropshipping Wholesale Suppliers in UK
    EU: Hair products Dropshippers and Dropshipping Wholesale Suppliers in EU

Fragrance
    UK: Fragrance Dropshippers and Dropshipping Wholesale Suppliers in UK

Gifts
    UK: Gifts Dropshippers and Dropshipping Wholesale Suppliers in UK
    EU: Gifts Dropshippers and Dropshipping Wholesale Suppliers in EU

Hope this helps