I am a Reseller

Are you a reseller looking for dropshippers? Do you need a review on a specific dropshipper? Do you want to learn how to use dropshipping successfully? Register today to find dropship products, dropshipping companies and dropshippers reviews free.

I am a Dropshipper

Are you a dropship supplier looking for resellers to market your products? Do you need to recruit experienced retailers to market your dropshipped products? Do you want to promote your dropship business free of charge? Register today to find and interact with dropshippees free.

Reply to Thread

Legitimate USA dropshippers - Signing up with eSources

I'm concerned that eSources caters to the UK. I live in the USA and am wondering if the shipping and extra charges would be high if people from the USA order from the UK.

I want to join esources so I can get started but I have these questions.

Any help in this matter would be very apprecated!!!

Administrator
    Hi Serenity designs,

Welcome to Dropship Forum

eSources is the Internet's largest directory of verified dropship suppliers. The focus of the eSources service is in researching real drop shippers, giving members access to over 3,000 verified dropship suppliers worldwide. Additional benefits including unlimited free eCommerce websites with free hosting, free ecourses on how to start a successful eBay business, the eBay Business Handbook, and free eBay Market Research Credits.

For some examples, have a look at the following US dropshippers results:

United States Dropshippers and Dropshipping Wholesale Suppliers

To learn more about eSources, make sure you read the following review thread:

eSources.co.uk scam or legit - reviews please

Hope this helps