I am a Reseller

Are you a reseller looking for dropshippers? Do you need a review on a specific dropshipper? Do you want to learn how to use dropshipping successfully? Register today to find dropship products, dropshipping companies and dropshippers reviews free.

I am a Dropshipper

Are you a dropship supplier looking for resellers to market your products? Do you need to recruit experienced retailers to market your dropshipped products? Do you want to promote your dropship business free of charge? Register today to find and interact with dropshippees free.

Reply to Thread

Buyonme.com supplier review - Is Buy On Me Legitimate or a Scam??

Buyonme.com

They offer low prices and free shipping, anyone have any experience dealing with them?

Super Moderator
    Hi Hartigan,

Welcome to Dropship Forum

Buyonme.com is a Chinese aggregator selling many products which infringe on third party copyrights. We don't recommend dealing with this company. Remember that branded goods can't be sourced from China.

Have a look at the following dropshippers of Chinese gadgets, gifts and accessories:A lot of US importers of Chinese gadgets, gifts and accessories are able to offer very competitive prices because they buy in very high amounts directly from Chinese factories.

To find many more verified US and global dropshippers of gadgets, gifts and accessories, we recommend using the two largest online trade directories of verified drop ship suppliers eSources and Worldwide Brands. Both list thousands of verified wholesalers, distributors, manufacturers and drop shippers.

US Dropshippers of gadgets, gifts and accessoriesChinese Dropshippers of gadgets, gifts and accessoriesGlobal Dropshippers of gadgets, gifts and accessoriesHope this helps