I am a Reseller

Are you a reseller looking for dropshippers? Do you need a review on a specific dropshipper? Do you want to learn how to use dropshipping successfully? Register today to find dropship products, dropshipping companies and dropshippers reviews free.

I am a Dropshipper

Are you a dropship supplier looking for resellers to market your products? Do you need to recruit experienced retailers to market your dropshipped products? Do you want to promote your dropship business free of charge? Register today to find and interact with dropshippees free.

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last>Last>

FragranceX.com – Anybody got any experience with them?

Anybody had much experience with FragranceX.com? I want to potentially wholesale through them, and haven’t been able to find many conclusive reviews. Help?!

I’ve done a bit of drop shipping through FragranceX, and didn’t have any problems with them. Delivery was a bit overlong, but nothing really to complain about. Product was as promised. Of course, nothing all that spectacular, either. I’d rate them pretty close to middle-of-the-road.

Yeah, don’t get me started on FragranceX! They apparently think “free shipping” means that they take your money, ship you whatever’s to hand, and never care if the product arrives. I placed an order months ago, and still have not received anything. I’ve called back several times, and they just tell me to wait, it supposedly is in the mail. They also told me that they will not refund my money until they receive the item back. Last time I called, they said it was in customs. I LIVE IN OREGON! Totally ridiculous excuse for customer service. Stay away.

Wow, I kinda want to go hide on the bed after that post, Windowslite. Sorry to hear about your troubles. I’d contact whoever it was should be the courier in this. FragranceX should be a bit more understanding, I agree. I am sure this is just a mistake/misunderstanding at some level. I’ve never had complaints anywhere near this with FragranceX.

Yeah, never had any issues with FragranceX. Delivery is nothing spectacular, but prices are awesome, and customer service is really quite good. I’m really shocked at Windowslite’s post. Really doesn’t sound like the same company?

I went through FragranceX.com for several years, and did pretty well with them, never really had any problems. I’ve had slower delivery. That changed last year, when I had a spate of crushed packaging, broken bottles, and order mistakes. Not sure what was going on with them at that time, but I finally just cut ties. If I hear that they’ve gotten things back under control, I will plan to head back for sure.

Got one order from FrangranceX, and the bottle looked very cheap-- label was sort of oil-stained. Looked like it’d been sitting on a shelf for a long time. I’d avoid them if I were you.

I’ve been using FragranceX for years, and never had any problems whatsoever. I’m genuinely perplexed by the random negative comments about them.

I did a bit of work through that site when I was in Wales. The delivery took FOREVER. When they finally got to me, I was required to pay x£ for duty, or the packages would be sent back to FragranceX! When I paid and opened up the packages, the bottles had been opened! FragranceX claims customs opened the bottles, but I have my doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by gamerfan View Post
    I did a bit of work through that site when I was in Wales. The delivery took FOREVER. When they finally got to me, I was required to pay x£ for duty, or the packages would be sent back to FragranceX! When I paid and opened up the packages, the bottles had been opened! FragranceX claims customs opened the bottles, but I have my doubts.
    Read the FragX site [HERE]. The site clearly states,

Please note, you may be subject to import duties and taxes once a shipment reaches your country. We are not responsible and have no control over these fees.
    Customs charges are the responsibility of the buyer, unless somehow different arrangements are made mutually in the contract. It can genuinely take a long time for a product to clear customs. Likewise, it’s not entirely uncommon for customs to open a package to verify the legality of a product being shipped in. It’s a pain in the posterior, but it’s necessary to prevent smuggling, which is kinda big part of customs’ job.

It looks like you just misunderstood the ins and outs of importing even small goods. Customs can be a royal pain in any country, but they do have a job to do.

Folks, in general, let’s concentrate on keeping this civil. No need to just completely trash FragranceX here. If you’ve had grievances with the site, by all means, tell us, but try to keep a civil tone.