I am a Reseller

Are you a reseller looking for dropshippers? Do you need a review on a specific dropshipper? Do you want to learn how to use dropshipping successfully? Register today to find dropship products, dropshipping companies and dropshippers reviews free.

I am a Dropshipper

Are you a dropship supplier looking for resellers to market your products? Do you need to recruit experienced retailers to market your dropshipped products? Do you want to promote your dropship business free of charge? Register today to find and interact with dropshippees free.

Reply to Thread

Need drop shippers for As Seen on TV store

I need to find a drop shipper for some As Seen on TV products. Any suggestions?

I have worked with ShopAtShowcase quite often (http://www.shopatshowcaseus.com/wholesale.html ) and would recommend them as a good choice drop shipper for a lot of the As Seen on TV products. They have a wholesale program available where they provide retail packaging on most of their items, a pre-planned purchase option, and competitive prices. Is there a particular As Seen on TV item that you are looking for?

Thanks I will check them out. I am looking for mostly the kitchen items – specifically storage and cookware from the As Seen on TV line. Is there any other drop shippers I should check?

I like buying from Dollar Days for a lot of things, and I have used them for some As Seen on TV stuff like the Scribbler drawing stuff for kids and their children’s snap watch. Haven’t tried any kitchen products from them but I bet they would provide the same type of service that I get for kid’s items. You should check them out. Here is their website http://www.dollardays.com/wholesale-as-seen-on-tv.html . Oh and one great thing with Dollar Days is they give discounts on bulk orders depending on the amount. For example a $1,000 order will get 25% off!