I am a Reseller

Are you a reseller looking for dropshippers? Do you need a review on a specific dropshipper? Do you want to learn how to use dropshipping successfully? Register today to find dropship products, dropshipping companies and dropshippers reviews free.

I am a Dropshipper

Are you a dropship supplier looking for resellers to market your products? Do you need to recruit experienced retailers to market your dropshipped products? Do you want to promote your dropship business free of charge? Register today to find and interact with dropshippees free.

Reply to Thread

Drop ship supplier for wholesale knives and swords

Does anyone know any good drop ship suppliers for wholesale knives and swords?

I have used Panther Trading Company a lot for knives in particular. They wholesale several types of products besides knives, including swords and Airsoft guns. They are located in Baltimore Maryland and have been around a long time. Their drop ship program is really nice. There is no minimum order for drop ships, no membership fee, and only $3.50 to do the drop ship inside the USA. I have bought from them for the last two years and I can’t think of an order I placed that wasn’t shipped the same day.

Here is their website if you would like to take a look http://www.pantherwholesale.com/about-panther-wholesale.htm .

That’s good to know. What types of knives do they have? I am looking for hunting and self defence knives as well as collector swords.

I have not looked at their swords so I can’t tell you from experience on those items. I only know they have swords available for drop ship. For the knives however I do know they have a nice stock – it is not huge but it is a good selection and reasonable prices. They have hunting knives, axes, daggers, throwing knives and survival knives. Even if the price is not the lowest, I would still use them because of their terrific service.

OK I have a few more questions. Do they have a minimum number of drop ship orders I need to place a month? Do they do blind drop shipping so my customer thinks it’s coming from me? What are their payment terms?

I know for a fact that they have a great blind drop ship program that makes you look really good. They package well and ship the same day almost all the time. There is no minimum number of drop ship orders and they accept credit cards. I have always paid by credit card but you can always ask them if you can set up an account.

Thanks I think I will give them a shot.