I am a Reseller

Are you a reseller looking for dropshippers? Do you need a review on a specific dropshipper? Do you want to learn how to use dropshipping successfully? Register today to find dropship products, dropshipping companies and dropshippers reviews free.

I am a Dropshipper

Are you a dropship supplier looking for resellers to market your products? Do you need to recruit experienced retailers to market your dropshipped products? Do you want to promote your dropship business free of charge? Register today to find and interact with dropshippees free.

Reply to Thread

Anybody used megagoods as a dropshipper?

Has anyone ever used megagoods as a dropshipper? Their website is http://www.megagoods.com/ in case you need it.

I can give you some insight on Megagoods. They are based in Los Angeles CA and have been in business since 2004. According to the Better Business Bureau, there have been only 21 registered complaints in the last 36 months. All of them were addressed appropriately by Megagoods.

Here were the types of complaints filed:

- 13 were full refund requests
    - 2 were partial refund requests
    - 4 were agreeing to fulfil contract obligations
    - 2 were refusals to adjust as per contract

This seems very reasonable to me. I have worked with them a few times and have had no issues at all.

Thanks do you have any stats on their products and shipping/payment terms?

Yes Megagoods stocks about 1,600 different items. Their wholesale pricing is competitive, allowing you to make a decent amount of profit. They have a free trial offer program that you can use, and then the monthly membership fee is $14.99. They have a good support program so you can call or email them with any issues. I had to do this one time when there was a shipping problem and they helped me resolve it on the spot.

Alright I got what I need. I feel better about megagoods now.