I am a Reseller

Are you a reseller looking for dropshippers? Do you need a review on a specific dropshipper? Do you want to learn how to use dropshipping successfully? Register today to find dropship products, dropshipping companies and dropshippers reviews free.

I am a Dropshipper

Are you a dropship supplier looking for resellers to market your products? Do you need to recruit experienced retailers to market your dropshipped products? Do you want to promote your dropship business free of charge? Register today to find and interact with dropshippees free.

Reply to Thread

Are there drop shippers for eco-friendly handbags?

Are there any drop shippers for eco-friendly handbags or totes?

By “eco-friendly handbag” do you want purses or are you looking for grocery or shopping bags?

I need a drop shipper for eco-friendly totes to be used for shopping, groceries, and other hand bag type of duties (going to the beach, overnight bag, etc.).

OK I just wanted to be sure you weren’t looking for Prada or something like that.

I use Dollar Days to get a lot of “green” products. They have a good selection of canvas totes that are eco-friendly. Some come with zippers; some are just open and basic. They also have a REALLY cute bag designed to carry wine bottles – it’s a burlap/jute wine bag. That’s my personal favorite!

That sounds like what I need – what is their website?

Oh I’m sorry I forgot to give you the link: http://www.dollardays.com/sitesearch.aspx?pg=1&whse=C137 .

Thank you for the link.

You may also want to try http://www.nationaldropshippers.com/ . They have some eco-friendly handbags and totes as well. They have an upfront membership fee starting at $19.99, but that isn’t too bad.

And if you are looking to sell more than just handbags there are other eco-friendly items to choose from like plastic bag holders, recycled mouse pads, and much more. Also they have membership plan services that include setting up an ecommerce web store – that is pretty handy if you need a turn-key solution!

Great thanks; I shall check that site out as well.