I am a Reseller

Are you a reseller looking for dropshippers? Do you need a review on a specific dropshipper? Do you want to learn how to use dropshipping successfully? Register today to find dropship products, dropshipping companies and dropshippers reviews free.

I am a Dropshipper

Are you a dropship supplier looking for resellers to market your products? Do you need to recruit experienced retailers to market your dropshipped products? Do you want to promote your dropship business free of charge? Register today to find and interact with dropshippees free.

Reply to Thread

Branded Men's footwear dropshippers UK - Dropship suppliers of shoes

Hi,

I'm researching at the moment with an intention to start an eCommerce site selling branded footwear with a focus on men's footwear.

I would be interested to hear from any relevant dropshipping companies that think we could be a match.

I currently have the website domain sorted and the website is 50% completed (obviously awaiting a catalogue!)

Thanks in advance to anyone that can pass on their experience!

Kindest regards,

Dan

Super Moderator
    Hi Dan,

Welcome to Dropship Forum

There are few dropshippers of branded footwear. Brand holders don't want their products to be sold by too many online sellers, because they know the tendency is to push prices down and undervalue their products.

Have a look at the following Italian suppliers of designer brand apparel who dropship. Try contacting them to ask about branded men's footwearFor unbranded footwear have a look at the following UK dropshipper:To find thousands of verified dropship suppliers of branded and unbranded footwear from all over the world, we recommend using the three largest online trade directories of verified drop ship suppliers eSources, Wholesale Deals and Worldwide Brands. All three list thousands of verified wholesalers, distributors, manufacturers and drop shippers.

Have a look at the following sources:

UK Dropshippers of FootwearEU Dropshippers of FootwearIn most cases, to obtain genuine branded men's footwear you need to deal with the brands directly and ask for information about their reseller requirements. Many brands will require you to have a physical store and the buying power to handle their MOQs. Many brands use brand authorized distributors, who are chosen by the brand to cover specific geographic areas; in that case you will need to deal with the authorized distributors instead of with the brand.

One method to take advantage of the benefits of drop shipping while obtaining true wholesale pricing is to buy stock wholesale from the brand or from brand authorized distributors and have it shipped to a fulfilment house. The fulfillment company will then store, pick, pack and ship individual orders directly to your customers, without you needing to ever see the stock, except for samples of course. This will allow you to benefit from true wholesale pricing AND from the advantages of true drop shipping. Consider choosing a fulfillment company in your area, one you can inspect yourself first hand and visit occasionally to verify that they are doing your work as you desire.

Also have a look at the following thread to find US dropshippers of footwear:Hope this helps