I am a Reseller

Are you a reseller looking for dropshippers? Do you need a review on a specific dropshipper? Do you want to learn how to use dropshipping successfully? Register today to find dropship products, dropshipping companies and dropshippers reviews free.

I am a Dropshipper

Are you a dropship supplier looking for resellers to market your products? Do you need to recruit experienced retailers to market your dropshipped products? Do you want to promote your dropship business free of charge? Register today to find and interact with dropshippees free.

Reply to Thread

Dropshippers of Cloth Diapers and Potty Trainers - Washable nappies and potties

I'm new on Dropship Forum,

Can you help me find dropshippers of cloth diapers and potty trainers? Thank you all :D

Super Moderator
    Hi Lovegames,

Welcome to Dropship Forum

Have a look at the following dropshippers of washable cloth diapers and potty trainers:To find many more verified US and global drop shippers of baby supplies including cloth diaper and potties, try using the two largest online trade directories of verified drop ship suppliers eSources, and Worldwide Brands. Both list thousands of verified wholesalers, distributors, manufacturers and drop shippers.

Have a look at the following sources:

US Dropshippers of Baby SuppliesGlobal Dropshippers of Baby SuppliesAlso consider approaching manufacturers of cloth diapers, some will be interested in supplying you on a dropshipping basis, to help you concentrate on marketing their products. You should approach manufacturers of cloth diapers and training potties and ask them if they are willing to dropship for you, explaining in detail why they should. You can expect some manufacturers to charge you for the cost of setting you up for drop shipping; don't confuse this charge with the fees demanded by drop ship middlemen and online drop shipping scams.

Also consider contacting cartoon publishers and inquire about their licensing program. You could, for example, get licensed to manufacture cartoon character training potties in partnership with a Chinese manufacturer. You could then get the goods shipped from the factory to a Chinese or Hong Kong based fulfillment warehouse, where single orders will be packed and drop shipped directly to your customers worldwide. You will need some capital for this, however this way you can obtain the very best prices and even offer a drop shipping service to other retailers. Your main outlay will be from visiting factories, inspecting production runs which you could also outsource to a local agent, and from storing stock. You can then soon reinvest your takings into expanding the business.

Another option is private label cloth daipers, have a look at the following private label cloth diaper manufacturer:Also have a look at the following thread for more dropshippers:Hope this helps