I am a Reseller

Are you a reseller looking for dropshippers? Do you need a review on a specific dropshipper? Do you want to learn how to use dropshipping successfully? Register today to find dropship products, dropshipping companies and dropshippers reviews free.

I am a Dropshipper

Are you a dropship supplier looking for resellers to market your products? Do you need to recruit experienced retailers to market your dropshipped products? Do you want to promote your dropship business free of charge? Register today to find and interact with dropshippees free.

Reply to Thread

Clothing UK dropshipper - Quality apparel drop shipped

Hello,

I'm looking for a quality clothing dropshipper based in the UK. I've been looking, but I don't know where to start.

Any help would be appreciated.

Super Moderator
    Hi Veyper,

Welcome to Dropship Forum

In general terms, there are few genuine drop shippers of clothing in the UK. You should consider sourcing from other EU member countries to complement your range of clothing. Have a look at the following UK and EU clothing dropshippers:

UKItaly You should also consider approaching manufacturers and ask them if they are willing to drop ship for you. You can use this method to source exclusive products and at the same time cut out the middleman dropshipper.

To find many more verified trade suppliers, dropshippers and manufacturers of clothing from the UK and the rest of the EU, try using the two largest UK online trade directories of verified wholesale suppliers eSources and Wholesale Deals. Both list thousands of verified wholesalers, distributors, manufacturers and drop shippers.

Have a look at the following results:

UK Suppliers of ClothingEU Suppliers of ClothingAlso have a look at the following thread to find more information and dropship clothing sources:Hope this helps