I am a Reseller

Are you a reseller looking for dropshippers? Do you need a review on a specific dropshipper? Do you want to learn how to use dropshipping successfully? Register today to find dropship products, dropshipping companies and dropshippers reviews free.

I am a Dropshipper

Are you a dropship supplier looking for resellers to market your products? Do you need to recruit experienced retailers to market your dropshipped products? Do you want to promote your dropship business free of charge? Register today to find and interact with dropshippees free.

Reply to Thread

Tools Dropshippers UK - Auto, DIY and Gardening Tool Dropship Supplier

Hi,

My name is Sandra, I have been buying and selling on eBay for the past 3 years. I have been using a dropshipper, but since they have started selling websites with products at even below wholesale prices, my sales have taken a tumble. Now I'm looking for a couple of new dropshippers who sell Auto tools, Building tools, Gardening, and so on

Super Moderator
    Hi Sandra,

Welcome to Wholesale Forum

There are very few drop shippers of tools in the UK, you should also consider sourcing from overseas dropshippers. Have a look at the following drop shippers of tools:

UKGermanyIf you want to find many more verified UK and EU dropshippers of auto, DIY and gardening tools, try using the two largest UK online trade directories of verified drop ship suppliers eSources and Wholesale Deals. Both list thousands of verified wholesalers, distributors, manufacturers and drop shippers.

Have a look at the following sources:

UK Dropshippers of ToolsEU Dropshippers of ToolsGlobal Dropshippers of ToolsAlso consider sourcing from US dropship suppliers. You will have to quote longer shipping times to your customers and some tools might not be fit for use in the UK, however sourcing from an overseas dropshipper will allow you to offer products which aren't widely available from other UK sellers. Have a look at the following US dropshipper:Also have a look at the following thread for more US sources:Hope this helps