I am a Reseller

Are you a reseller looking for dropshippers? Do you need a review on a specific dropshipper? Do you want to learn how to use dropshipping successfully? Register today to find dropship products, dropshipping companies and dropshippers reviews free.

I am a Dropshipper

Are you a dropship supplier looking for resellers to market your products? Do you need to recruit experienced retailers to market your dropshipped products? Do you want to promote your dropship business free of charge? Register today to find and interact with dropshippees free.

Reply to Thread

Health & Beauty Products Dropshippers UK – Health & Beauty Supplements Dropshipped

Hello, I am looking at dropshipping health & beauty products for my new online business.

Can anybody suggest some good UK dropshippers I can connect with?

Thanks for any help.

Hi DropshipSuccess,

Welcome to Dropship Forum

Have a look at the following UK dropship suppliers of health and beauty products and supplements:

Health supplementsBeauty ProductsTo find many more verified drop shippers of health & beauty products from the UK and the rest of the EU, try using the two largest UK online trade directories of verified drop ship suppliers, eSources and Wholesale Deals. Both list tens of thousands of verified wholesalers, distributors, manufacturers and drop shippers.

Have a look at the following results:

UK Drop ship Suppliers of Health & Beauty productsEU Drop ship Suppliers of Health & Beauty productsHave you already decided what type of supplements you will be focusing on? The health & beauty products market has many different sub markets and is very competitive. You need to determine your target market, and then structure your offerings based on the needs and wants of your targeted clientele. For example, if your target customers are sports fanatics and body builders, you should venture into selling vitamins and sports nutrition products, but if you are planning to cater to middle-aged women you should focus on diet supplements, anti-ageing and weight loss products.

Make sure that any products you sell meet the Food Standards Agency's labeling requirements. Details like the name of the manufacturer, the packaging site, description of the product etc. are all mandatory, and therefore should be printed on the label of the supplements you sell. When marketing your supplements, ensure that you provide your customers with accurate information about your products. An inaccurate description of a supplement you are selling can put you in violation of regulations set by the FSA.

To make your venture of selling health and beauty supplements a success, we suggest acquiring some good knowledge about alternative medicine and what positive changes it can bring to an individual’s life. We also suggest you to stay current with the changing market trends as the popularity of health supplements changes frequently with new medical research, media coverage and even seasonal trends. You can modify your inventory to meet the growing demand of a particular supplement, as this will give a noticeable boost to your sales.

Have a look at the following threads for more related information and sources:Hope this helps