Quote Originally Posted by sturose View Post
PS. Is it possible to transfer the domain once a contract has been terminated with them as I would like to use mine elsewhere but I have read that they will not allow transfers??
Hi Sturose,

No it is not possible.

Dropshipland purposely includes a domain name (and charges you an exorbitant GB£10 for it) to keep a live hook once people realize what they have gotten themselves into and decide to cancel.

By keeping your domain, they try to make you more reluctant to cancel the membership. Don't fall for this trick. Domain names are inexpensive (try 1&1, GoDaddy, or 123-reg in the UK), and you should never let anyone have control of it but you. Also remember that search engine optimization is domain name specific; if you let anyone have control of your domain name, and they won't release it to you once you cancel, you will lose all the money and efforts you spent on generating traffic to your domain name.

Dropshipping can work, but only if you choose a very unique route. All these business-in-a-box dropshippers are a waste of time and money, not just because they are overpriced, but primarily because they deprive you of the uniqueness that is essential to making money from dropshipping and reselling.

Also beware that, since dpbuk was exposed, the site has tried to make us believe that online complaints found online since 2007 are somehow false ... or made up ... talk about a callous scam. Be careful of their tactics, they are only interested in your money, and they will tell you what you want to hear just to get it.